Re: Developer Gathering of Debian-Edu/Skolelinux in Trondheim, Norway (was: Re: Developer Gathering of Debian-Edu/Skolelinux scheduled for June 1.-3. 2007 in Trondheim, Norway)

* Holger Levsen <debian@layer-acht.org> [070430 15:15]:

> Hi,
>
> On Monday 30 April 2007 14:54, Kurt Gramlich wrote:
> > > - DebConf7  - The annually developer meeting for Debian
> > >   17-23 June 2007, in Edinburgh, Scotland.
> >
> > Who likes to give a status report?
> > @petter ?
> > Who will organize a edu meeting?
> > @holger ?
>
> Status report to whom? What do you mean with edu meeting?

We had a sucessfull meeting in Helsinki, it helps to make
Skolelinux/Debian-Edu aware inside Debian Community:
Short reports about the situation of free software in schools in
different countries
Chances to cooperate
Help with translations ...
Winning more Debian Developer for Debian-Edu

> There are some
> workshops and bofs planned which effect debian-edu, i.e. cd-building, cdd
> integration, free java and other.
fine
> The registration period for regular events is closed since quite some time.

> Full list is at https://penta.debconf.org/schedule/dc7/events - unfortunatly
> you still need to register to see it (this will be fixed soon, hopefully.)
> But just "make something up", if you only want to take a quick look ;)
>

> regards,
> 	HOlger
thanks

Regards/AmicaLinuxement/Saludos/Viele Gruesse!
Kurt Gramlich
--
kurt@skolelinux.de
GnuPG Key ID 0xE263FCD4