Re: Developer Gathering of Debian-Edu/Skolelinux in Trondheim, Norway (was: Re: Developer Gathering of Debian-Edu/Skolelinux scheduled for June 1.-3. 2007 in Trondheim, Norway)

* Knut Yrvin <knuty@skolelinux.no> [070430 03:11]:

> Søndag 29. april 2007, skrev Anders Kringstad Hanssen:
> >  I'm all for
> > opening up for moving the developer gathering a bit further into June,
> > maybe as far as 29th of June to get DebConf done.
>
> Important international dev.gatherings in June and July:
>
> - LinuxTag 2007, 30 May - 2 June 2007 (Wed-Sat)
>   Berlin, Germany.

The german team will present a skolelinux classroom.
I have helped to organize a educational track on saturday:
Ralf: Linux macht Schule: Freie Software im Unterricht (german)
Wolf-Dieter: Seminarix - Linux in die Lehrerausbildung (german)
César Gómez Martín: 90 000 Installations of gnuLinEx in Extremadura (english)
Dag Klimas: Moodle for Seminar-Feedbacks (german)

> - DebConf7  - The annually developer meeting for Debian
>   17-23 June 2007, in Edinburgh, Scotland.
Who likes to give a status report?
@petter ?
Who will organize a edu meeting?
@holger ?
Perhaps someone would like to organize the translation of our
short new flyer into 10 or more languages?

> - aKademy 2007, the main KDE gathering
>   30 June - 7 July 2007 in Glasgow, Scotland
I will be there and give a talk about Skolelinux.

> - GUADEC 2007, the main GNOME gathering
>   15-21 July 2007
>
> Best regards
>
> Knut Yrvin

@Knut: thanks for the list of gatherings

Regards/AmicaLinuxement/Saludos/Viele Gruesse!
Kurt Gramlich
--
kurt@skolelinux.de
GnuPG Key ID 0xE263FCD4