Re: Developer Gathering of Debian-Edu/Skolelinux in Trondheim, Norway

Hi,

On Monday 30 April 2007 03:26, Lior Kaplan wrote:
> Is it possible to use DebCamp for a skolelinux meeting?

Sure. But it will/would be different, as there is much more going on.

I submitted a workshop/Bof, about CDDs and Lenny, which is definitly aimed at
debian-edu, and there are other -edu relevant events.

> This might cost more, but maybe let us share expenses with Debconf, and
> to have more skoellinux people at debcnf.

Registration (for free food+acoom) is already closed, so anyone who who hasnt
registered yet, will have to pay themselves.

regards,
	Holger