Re: New developer gathering in Norway schedduled for May 25-27 or June 1-3

On Mon, Apr 23, 2007 at 06:56:18PM +0200, Anders Kringstad Hanssen wrote:
> I guess this is the Gathering proposed in Trondheim, Norway.
>
> Details of location for the Gathering, sleeping, etc will surface
> tomorrow and throughout the coming week.

so, about those details...

there is some possibility i might be able to attend if there is
sponsorship available, but would probably need some more details to
start planning...

what would folks want to work on? is there any sort of agenda?

live well,
  vagrant