Re: meeting tonite

Thanks Holger,

I'm running Windows at work and my 30 day free trial with xchat has
expired. I've installed x-chat2, but still no luck.

Could it be that irc.debian.org is at it's capacity for number of
concurrent users? Should I expect to receive a timeout if the server
is max'd out?

I have been able to connect to irc.moznet.org on port 6697 (which I've
also tried for irc.debian.org).

Mark

On 4/26/07, Holger Levsen <debian@layer-acht.org> wrote:
Hi Marc,

On Thursday 26 April 2007 16:06, Mark Trimble wrote:
> I'm tried both Bersirc and ChatZilla using

can you try and install xchat?

> /server irc.debian.org

> but the connection always times out. Is there a specific port I should be
> using?

6667

regards,
        Holger