Re: Promotional buttons on web pages?

Dear Andreas

Am Mittwoch 25 April 2007 07:39 schrieb Andreas Tille:
> If you ask me it is a superfluous flavour of adopting advertising
> habits of commercial world.

I like this sentence ;) In Many cases I regard it as true.
As a matter of fact, many Tjeners are used (alas) with windows clients
(some schools even lack linux clients or ooo at all).

This is the reason why I put those icons on our school's intranet
portal. Quite decent - and as only images. Additionally I bought a
prOOobox and place it in a central place.

Regards
Ralf