Re: New developer gathering in Norway schedduled for May 25-27 or June 1-3

On Wed, 2007-04-25 at 14:03 +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,

Hello Holger :)

> I'd like to attend the gathering. When will the date be decided?

Good to see you flag this so early!

We'll get the date decided by next Wednesday when FRISK has its board
meeting. We might get it before, it depends greatly on the location that
are considering allowing us to use their building.

--

(o_   / With regards,
//\-X   Elected leader, FRISK (Skolelinux norway) <www.skolelinux.no>
V_/_    Elected leader, Trondheim Linux User Group (TLUG) - <www.tlug.no>