Re: report about installations with the powerpc-cd from the 22nd of April

Holger Levsen skrev:
> Hi,
>
> I did some test installs with the CD for powerpc yesterday on a 250 Mhz iMac
> with 192mb RAM (and with the CD built on the 22nd of april.)

> I did three installations, always selecting the workstation and standalone
> profiles together.

That should not be possible, a standalone installation should not be
allowed to be combined with a server/ltsp-server/workstation profile :(

> After login a debconf note is shown, informing me about some debconf failures
> from debian-edu-config (due to not being able to find an ldap-server tjener,
> etc.). This looks bad on standalone install.

This is because you installed a workstation, not a standalone
(workstation consists of standalone + networked )

--
Finn-Arne Johansen
faj@bzz.no http://bzz.no/