Re: seminarix released

Am Dienstag 24 April 2007 00:04 schrieb Kurt Gramlich:
> Seminarix is a live cd for teachers in Germany
>
> a german institution "Studienseminar Neuss"
> has developed and we are helping to spread this free software.

Thanks Kurt for telling us. Please, let me add that Seminarix is mainly
aiming at _student_ teachers ("Referendare") who are being prepared for
their further carreer for another two years after having finished their
studies at university. During these two years, they are coached by the
Studienseminar.

Hence, Seminarix prepares the next generation of teachers for free
software, which can't be underestimated IMHO.

Kind regards
Ralf