Re: Etch DVD: What languages to include? + PS

Am Freitag 20 April 2007 14:16 schrieb Alexander Schmehl:
> Wow!  Are you on our User List [1]?  If not, would it be possible for
> you to supply a short entry like described in [2]?
>
> Links:
>   1: http://www.debian.org/users/
>   2: http://www.debian.org/users/#submissions

Hi Alexander,

seems like Debian core team has developed a database of references,
comparable to http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/ReferenceSchools

Maybe we could join technologies and (human) ressources. Our testskoler
database also collects geocoordinates to indicate school positions on
maps drawn by tools like xplanet or just by some php or java routines.

What do you think? There are some schools in "your" list that apparently
use plain Debian. If we introduce an additional field "distro" to the
database, we can use this for filtering or different signatures.

Regards
Ralf