Re: Fwd: Re: Graphic Design Work

I think that preserves the feel of the Debian site, while modernising it
considerably, which of course it badly needs (I read somewhere that even
the FreeBSD site is sexier than Debian's, and I thought that was very
funny, and true)

However, I don't like the black banner with the yes/no and the screenshot.
That looks too commercial / "click here now".

For Skolelinux, as a template I think this looks professional, and much
better than the old Skolelinux page. It would just need good content.

nigel