Re: Etch DVD: What languages to include? + PS

[Praveen A]
> I would love to see Malayalam support. I am Malayalam coordinator
> for Debian Installer we have translated installer to Malayalam. We
> (in Kerala, India) have the largest debian installation in the world
> (2500 schools and about 25000 systems)

For this to happen, you need to tell us the name of the debian
packages needed.  Then someone can add the packages to the list of
packages included on the DVD.

The current list of packages are available from
<URL:http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debian-edu/trunk/src/debian-edu/tasks/?rev=0&sc=0>,
the desktop-kde and standalone tasks.

Friendly,