Re: Future of OLPC

Hi everyone,

On 4/19/07, Holger Levsen <debian@layer-acht.org> wrote:
I dont understand. Why isnt it an embedded system if it is one? :)

We all can agree that it's an embedded system,,, but much more
powerful and with better resources than classical ones.

> And the emdebian team is focusing on ARM hardware which is not
> the king of hardware in OLPC.

So what? There are other embedded archs as well.
regards,
        Holger (who still smells doubled efforts..)

   You smell doubled efforts, i don't smell real efforts at all! We
don't have a real plan to accomplished  this task and the progress are
really small and this can be a big loose for debian. Even there is no
straight way to install sugar right now on Debian stable. Come on
people! it's time to change this.

   Ghe Rivero