Re: Fwd: Graphic Design Work

On Thu, 2007-04-19 at 08:42 +0900, nigel barker wrote:
> I would suggest the web page. If we want to refer decision makers and
> interested parties to an online source about Skolelinux, then there's
> not much to look at, really.

Me too, and we're desperately working on this at the moment.
Here in Norway our web-team have decided on a platform and are
working to get content and design ready for public beta on the new
'decision'- and 'ambassador'-webpages with information and text in
as many languages as possible.

We would very much appreciate any help with this work.
Further discussion can take place on the www-lists i guess :-)
(www-int@skolelinux.no and .no-specific www-no@skolelinux.no)

--
(o_   / With kind regards,
//\-X   Elected leader, FRISK - <www.skolelinux.no>