slbackup-php version 0.1 released

A new version of slbackup-php is released and is availible from
http://bzz.no/~finnarne/slbackup

I think it has fixed what caused it not to be included into debian-edu,
and I hope that it will enter the new-queue of both debian and
debian-edu withing hours. But I've given that responsibility to other,
so that I can focus on creating a new application, and other can focus
on the packaging. But as I now have both one dd-wannabie, and one real
dd working on this, it should be an easy thing.

The upstream cvs is still alioth, which is the same as the cvs for slbackup
http://alioth.debian.org/plugins/scmcvs/cvsweb.php/?cvsroot=slbackup

Most things are done by now, although you only will be able to restore a
single file from the last backup-set, and only if you know the password
of the root account on the machine acting as the backup-server (normally
where the backup-repository are located.)

So features already done:
 - schedule the execution of slbackup (through cron)
 - edit the configuration file
 - verify that last backup went ok
 - verify that ssh-keys are working
 - restore from backups
 - remove old backups from the repository

I think the development team is set up ok for now, but We could always
use more translators. You can fetch the template from
http://alioth.debian.org/plugins/scmcvs/cvsweb.php/slbackup-php/po/?cvsroot=slbackup

--
Finn-Arne Johansen
faj@bzz.no http://bzz.no/