Skolelinux 3 status?

We are beginning to think about next year. We will (probably) be moving our Sarge tjener to Etch. I was thinking about installing Etch tjener and move the services over to the the new server one by one during the spring.

How long before a tjener based on Etch could be installed? Will an installation based on todays cd image work? Will it catch all future changes and upgrades via apt, or will I most likely have to reinstall the server completely before August?

Best regards
Trond Maehlum