Re: Schools in Japan and Russia

Hi Nigel,

On Sunday 11 March 2007 04:10, nigel barker wrote:
> There is a debian-jp group that does translations. Perhaps its worth
> contacting them.

Sure! There are also quite some debian developers in and from Japan :)

> Perhaps someone in authority should do this, instead of
> me.

Well, debian and debian-edu are do-o-cracies, so please go ahead. Feel free to
cc: this list for "added authority" but I'd say you have the authority to
contact them on behalf of debian-edu :-) (And who am I to say so?! :)

regards,
	Holger