Re: debian-cd updated on administrator for building the CDs

Hi mates

> During the last days I updated the debian-cd version on administrator.
> We are now using the newest debian-cd version from svn (revision 1372) to
> build our CDs.
> With this version we hope to fix the CD building for the new ports (powerpc
> and amd64) as well as including some nice bugfixes and new features for the
> CD building in general.
Here is a small update. Right now we had a run which built all the daily
builds without any problems. This includes the etch-test[0] (i386), etch[1]
(i386) etch-test-dvd[2] (i386), etch-test-amd64[3] and etch-test-powerpc[4]
daily builds.
All of them will be built automatically from now on, if you need to make any
changes on the CD building infrastructure, please be careful and revert your
change if you discover that it will break the CD building. If you are unsure,
you can always ask on #debian-edu where you can approach me as well.
I do not guarantee that everything will be working without any problems, in
fact I do expect some minor issues, therefore I added the explanation below.
Please also notice that the cdspacelists are not yet in place. I know that
this is a very important feature and I will keep on working on it and keep
you all up to date about it.

Cheers
Steffen

P.S. Please remember that you can always fill a bugreport against the CD
building infrastructure in our bugzilla[5]. Therefore just choose the
archive component when filling a new bugreport.

 [0]: http://ftp.skolelinux.org/cd-etch-test/debian-edu-i386-CD-1.iso

 [1]: http://ftp.skolelinux.org/cd-etch/debian-edu-i386-CD-1.iso

[2]: http://ftp.skolelinux.org/cd-etch-test-dvd/debian-edu-i386-DVD-1.iso

[3]: http://ftp.skolelinux.org/cd-etch-test-amd64/debian-edu-amd64-CD-1.iso