Re: should we ship iceweasel (firefox) on the first cd?

wrote:
> > No i'm not it's the exact same problem of paying more then something is
>                                                         ^^^^
> > worth in order to get a simple brand name.
>
> Sorry to be picky, but "then" should be than. I have noticed this
> before, is it due to the difficulty of the English language.

*me blushes*

oops,

> I am interested in how this error in translation could occur.
> And this is an education list :-)

Quite simple really:
like most on the list I'm not a native english speaker, which is to bad
cause we all know native speakers would never ever make that mistake
(and yes I'm holding my tongue firmly in cheek here :)
--
Cheers, cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis)