Re: FRISK announce Debian Edu/Skolelinux Developer gathering march 2007 in Oslo

On Wednesday 21. February 2007, Anders Kringstad Hanssen wrote:

> Details:
> The event will be held at Sinsen school in Oslo.
> Dates: 9th - 11th of march OR 16th - 18th of march 2007

Please make a decision on dates to place the developer gathering. We will lose
the travelling windows pretty soon because travelling cost gets to high.

http://www.friprogramvareiskolen.no/Gathering/2007-03-Oslo

And please add me to the weekend 16th to 18th of March.

Best regards

Knut Yrvin
--
Community Manager / Developer Tools - Trolltech ASA
cell: + 47 908 95 765, phone: +47 21 60 27 58