Re: should we ship iceweasel (firefox) on the first cd?

[Patrick Winnertz]
> I think we should give it a try, to have a look what is removed from the
> cd. if it is to much I'll remove iceweasel again.

Sounds good.  firefox used to be on the first CD, and thus iceweasel
should take its place.

I'm not sure if iceweasel is that much better than konqueror that we
should spend CD space on it, and KDE need konqueror to work properly.
What do the rest of you think.  Is konqueror in etch enough for most
users?

Friendly,