call for artists for lwat

Hey!

I would like to ask here if someone wants to have a look on lwat
(especially on the way the style of lwat can be changed)
For this case there is an css file (called default.css)

It would be fine if someone would look on this and create an skolelinux
specific layout. :) (Maybe with a nice skolelinux/debian-edu logo
somewhere as a suggestion ;-))
if you need additional classes/ids (id/class="xxx") in the templates
feel free to wrote us a mail to lwat@lists.bzzware.org or join the oftc
channel: #lwat :).

I would create one on my one, but my css knowledge is not that good ;-)

Greetings
Patrick