Re: Catalan support (Re: IRC meeting regarding languages support in skolelinux)

Hi all

Holger toldme that skolelinux need traslation to catalonian and its a mater of
one day work.

Please, helpme to do that job and it well be done this week if all runs well.

Is it one big file or some po files to traslate?
where can i find the texts to traslate?

--
h.says.it