Re: presentation: we want you for debian-edu/skolelinux

Hi,

I'm adding the info I didnt put into the slides at LCA into new slides for a
similar talk at the DevCamp in Soissons at the moment. Will give a URL for
download later...

And I have one question:

On Sunday 14 January 2007 14:46, Knut Yrvin wrote:
> Slide 5 (A mix of facts, ....)
>
> * Including translators and documentators, then 150 are working
> voluntarely.
>
> There are a lot of translators and people work on documentation in
> debian-edu. They are not direct Debian developers, but there are at least
> 120 people working with translations and documentations.
>
> This is based on the last count of commiters in our online repository
> (subversion). It was 150 committers totally, where 30 of them are
> debian-edu developers as in coding, bugfixing, configuration and
> development.

Are/were there really 150 committers to _our_ repository, or to debian
debian-installer ones?

regards,
	Holger