Re: Etch-Test installation of main-server

Finn-Arne Johansen wrote:
Using the i386 etch-test cd-image created on 2007-02-17 09:20, which
contains the latest lwat-version  (0.9.1-0.0.edu.etch.1), I wanted to
test if lwat was working as installed by default.

The test was performed using qemu, on a 10GB disk-image
For the installation I chose
- graphical installation (the default)
- Norwegian language
- Norwegian keyboard (default after choosing Norwegian language)
- Main-server only
- Automatic partitioning
- No popcon reporting (this is a test-install in qemu)

During partitioning I got an error message telling me that the
automaticly partitioning failed , and that it maybe (?) had to do with
to many partitions.
Debconf-priority was lowered from high to medium
But retrying partitioning disks directly, worked, and the debconf
priority was raised to high again
I did not get this today, has it been fixed by the D-I people ?

RonnyAasen