Re: nx and ssh restrictions?

Am Mittwoch 14 Februar 2007 15:15 schrieb Trond Mæhlum:
> I did study German at school, some 15 years ago... I will have a look
> at it. Thank you.

Hey Trond ;) In this case, we are looking forward to your contributions
to our  http://wiki.skolelinux.de/FAQ ;)

Actually, you are welcome to sign up in our wiki and join the
translation team.

Today, I managed to bind my thin clients to LTSPserver's freeNX (using a
short description by GeorgDamm). However I was disappointed that
graphical applications (animations like supertux or youtube) were much
slower this way than in a plain X session.

Kindly
Ralf