Re: PowerPC (Mac) wanted for DevCamp 2007 in France

Hi,

On Wednesday 14 February 2007 09:21, Xavier Oswald wrote:
> Sven told me that he will bring an efika at the devcamp
> So you will be able to test debian-edu on this hardware.

I wont. The efika needs 2.6.20 kernel, while etch only has 2.6.18...
I'm interested in fixing etch, not working on lenny ;-)

The problem ppc currently has, is automated or guided installation of lvm.

> Otherwise bring an 2.5 harddrive with you ;)

what for? Do you have a mac laptop / ppc mac mini?

regards,
	Holger