nx and ssh restrictions?

We would like to set up nx login for our teachers. This seems like the best way to provide access from home. We are experimenting with nxbuilder, which seem to work great.

But when ssh is set up, it is also possible to do ssh straight into the server as a user. We do not want this.

I thought that an nx login was performed as the user 'nx' with a key. Then the user logs onto the server through the tunnel set up by nx. This doesn't seem to be right. When I try to edit the ssh config to allow only nx, an nx login as user does not work anymore.

Have I misunderstood how nx logins work? Can someone please advice me on how to set this up?

I do want nx logins, but no ssh logins with user/password.

--
Regards
Trond Mæhlum