Re: [RFH] usplash artwork

RalfGesellensetter <rgx@gmx.de> writes:

> may this be the occasion to ask what advantages usplash has over
> splashy? My impression is that splashy is easier to maintain because it
> is independend from the kernel version. Also, I failed to get usplash
> working in Debian Testing (no problem with splashy).

Splashy looks better to me but it has a serious bug on initramfs
support. Once it's solved I think usplash won't have any advantage
above it.

Where I need something working _now_ I've been using usplash but I'm
still working to get splashy fixed to be able to move to it.

Besides, splashy has some nice and neat planned features like
annimations and others. Would be nice if you could join the mailing
list and help :-D

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116