Re: [RFH] usplash artwork

Am Montag 12 Februar 2007 17:08 schrieb Petter Reinholdtsen:
> I'm pretty sure this is the wrong name for it.  Both of them, I
> suspect.  I believe the correct name is usplash_theme.

Hi,

may this be the occasion to ask what advantages usplash has over
splashy? My impression is that splashy is easier to maintain because it
is independend from the kernel version. Also, I failed to get usplash
working in Debian Testing (no problem with splashy).

But I am only wondering - if it is working, I won't say anything
else... ;)

Kindly
Ralf