Thin Is Good blog has moved to SBCList.com

Thin-is-good was a nice name for my blog, but the search engines
thought the site was about dieting. Changed the location to
www.sbclist.com. Still maintain eclectic lists about Server Based
Computing.

We have listed over 100 URLs for Server Based Computing software and
hardware vendors. Admittedly, not all sites are 100% pure SBC, but
they have some product or service that is currently offered. Or are
included on the lists because the vendor  may in the future have a
role, albeit ancillary,  in the SBC space. That is the "Eclectic" part
of the lists.

Most likely you are receiving this email because you are on the list
and your URL is active. We periodically receive requests to be added
to the list and we have honored those requests. This blog has received
compliments regarding the inclusively of the lists. This is easy to do
because it is just a "blog" with some lists and links. If you know of
a partner that would to be listed, please have them contact us.

Regards,

Steve
steve@sbclist.com

+44 20 8816 8614  London