Automatic proxy configuration

Hey,

at the moment we ship our kde with preconfigured proxy for konqueror,
and if someone uses firefox he has to manually configure the proxy for
it. (profile ltspserver).
What do you think of an automatic configuration for browsers. It is
possible to ship such informations with dns or dhcp, to make the browser
run an script where the proxy informations are stored in.

For those who are able to read german, here is a link in the german
wiki:
http://wiki.skolelinux.de/ValentinHaenel/WPAD

I think it would be a great idea to ship such an configuration tool with
skolelinux, this would solve in my eyes some issues:

- Browsers (like Opera) which are not yet automatically configured by
our installation would then be configured by this setup.
- We could delete the cf.mozilla script, since firefox is configured
automatically - another step towards an rc - bug free package.

If you think this sound good I will integrate it into our
debian-edu-config :)

Greetings
Patrick