Re: status of cipux?

Hi Jürgen,

On Tuesday 06 February 2007 21:29, Jürgen Leibner wrote:
> We decided to upload to debian edu repository in short. This will be my
> task ;-)

Cool.

> This was planned for Yesterday, but I even had no time because of work and
> family heavy-load.

One day more or less is no problem... we all have other tasks ;)

> I will realy need your help in getting me able to understand how to
> contribute the first three cipux*.debs to debian edu.
> It would be very nice if you can assist me.

I can sponsor the uploads, as in, I can upload them for you. So you "only"
need to prepare the packages.

> As Ronny asked for URL's, the latest debs are living on an apt-get'able
> mirror,
> which is reachable with following entry in sources.list:
> http:/debiantest.cipux.org/ sid main

That's great for testing, but not for uploading. Do you also have source
packages available? (For example to test building in pbuilder like winnie
did.)

regards,
	Holger