Re: status of cipux?

Xavier Oswald wrote:
On 13:08 Tue 06 Feb     , Holger Levsen wrote:
Hi,

the subject says it all... whats the status of cipux? Last I heart, it failed to build from source. Is that fixed by now? Is there a release we can take? Is the autosetup finished (even by ignoring debian-policy regarding configfiles for now)?

I have tried to install cipux on a plain debian etch system and it seems to work
and we have been able to find and solve bugs very quickly.

And Yes, the build from source was broken about a half day. :/

But I think we are very close to have it well working.

Christian and Jever have worked on the debian-edu side.
So Christian or Jever, if you can comment...

friendly,
are there urls to almost finished packages where i can download and test cipux on debian-edu ? are the urls consistant ?
I admit i have not searched a lot for them, but I'm eager to test it.

Ronny