Re: etch-test-powerpc

Hi,

On Sunday 04 February 2007 19:52, Ronny Aasen wrote:
> I notice the official debian recipes don't specify primary at all for
> the /boot partition. So i removed that from our recipes too.
> have uploaded, please test it again ?

as you know, but not others on this list, the problem basically remained the
same, even though the recipe is now correctly applied.

The same bug also effects the debian-installer daily built from yesterday
(which is what will become RC2 of d-i for debian), so I will hunt the
bug "there" first (but maybe use debian-edu-install to test if the fix is
working :)

regards,
	Holger