Re: Gambas II Frontend for User Administration?

[José L. Redrejo Rodríguez]
> One of the purposes I have in my contacts next week with DebianEdu
> people is arranging a trip to a country where DebianEdu is working
> now (I don't know: Germany, Norway, wherever they suggests) to see
> it in an everyday environment, and being able to know the diferences
> between DebianEdu and LinEx to do a rational roadmap.

> If you have any suggestion about where to go and schools to visit or
> developpers to meet, you're welcome.

Here in Norway there are several schools, and a few companies
supporting them.  Not sure about relative scale of their skolelinux
business, but I suspect the company Skolelinux Drift AS support most
schools at the moment.  I suspect they migth be a good contact point.
The complete list is available from
<URL:http://wiki.skolelinux.no/Hjelp/ProfesjonellHjelp>.  I believe
the two biggest installations here in Norway are Narvik and
Kongvinger, so I suspect those two would be a nice visit.

Friendly,