Re: etch-test-powerpc

Holger Levsen wrote:
Hi,

On Saturday 03 February 2007 14:56, Holger Levsen wrote:
Ronny added some newworld recipes today (thanks!), so I selected automatic
partitioning, but then ended up in partman again. But we got one step
further: the debian-edu partitioning profiles were there, and I choose the
workstation layout. (I selected workstation and standalone as install types
before.)

The installation then went fine, but in the end it says again "no boot
loader installed" :(

Trying main-server profile now...

Which does autopartitioning, yay!

But it fails :-/ "failed to partition: this probably failed because there are too many (primary) partitions in the partition table."

I dont really understand this, because

grep primary lib/partman/recipes-powerpc-powermac_newworld/90edumain |wc -l
2

Also, why does autopartitioning not happen if I choose "workstation" and "standalone"? Is that the same on i386?
I notice the official debian recipes don't specify primary at all for the /boot partition. So i removed that from our recipes too.
have uploaded, please test it again ?

Ronny