Re: Free software world conference

Hi,

On Saturday 03 February 2007 20:44, José L. Redrejo Rodríguez wrote:
> I'll try to arrange it but:

great.

> Building. Depending on the time Holger arrives we could even have lunch
> together.

I'll let you know as soon as I know :)

Another thing which came to my mind, thinking about how Linex could become the
spanish version of Debian-Edu/Skolelinux: what does Linex (not) have, what
other spanish regions need/want?

Languages, I guess, what else?

The situations with different languages is similar in other regions, e.g. also
in regions in Germany, but it's covered by the multi-lingual debian-installer
(and desktop) already. And we'll probably end up with different CDs for
different regions (be it a whole country or even a city only or a (big)
school) anyway, for space reasons on the CD. But those CDs should be build
from the same source :-)

regards,
	Holger