Re: Workstation "No write access to $HOME directory"

Thanks Petter, that was it. Webmin's "Edit hosts in netgroup" System
tool made this easy to accomplish.

For the benefit of other readers, here's a link to a good tutorial on this tool:

http://developer.skolelinux.no/documentation/driftbok/netgroups.en.html

Best Regards,

Mark

On 2/2/07, Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com> wrote:
[Mark Trimble]
> I imagine I've missed some post-install configuration steps that are
> necessary for LDAP to work, but I'm not sure what they could be. Any
> help appreciated!

I suspect you didn't add the workstation to the host netgroup in LDAP,
and thus the workstation does not have privileges to mount the NFS
directories.

Friendly,