Re: Fl_TeacherTool 0.40 Released

El mar, 30-01-2007 a las 21:44 +0100, RalfGesellensetter escribió:
> Am Freitag 26 Januar 2007 19:23 schrieb José L. Redrejo Rodríguez:
> > Controlaula
>
> Hi again,
>
> is http://www.linex.org/linex2/controlaula.sxw up to date?

Not, the more up to date guide is this one:
http://www.itais.net/controlaula.odt . It's written by some teachers of
a high school.

>  Is there a
> German or English equivalent?

Not, only spanish.
But, as I said in a previous email I'm finishing (probably next week) a
new version. My plans include preparing a complete documentation in
english and spanish while the testing phase is done. It would be great
if "somebody" else could help me in this phase and check "my english" or
even do a german translation of it ;-)