Re: Free software world conference

Am Montag 29 Januar 2007 09:32 schrieb José L. Redrejo Rodríguez:
> You could get more info on our work at:
> http://linex.educarex.es/
> http://www.educarex.es/linexcolegios/
> http://www.linex.org/
>
> I'm afraid these pages are only in spanish.

Dear José,

thanks for those links. I do read a little bit of Spanish, but I feel
that the arguements for the LinEx project should be made availble on a
more international level.

For the same reason I wonder, if you do know the EURONEWS report on
Extremadura/LinEx? I have a Spanish copy, and together with Pablo Pita,
started subtitling - until we ended up in hundreds of strings that
still need to be allocated to time frames... Maybe the municipality of
Extremadura (or even you) has copies of this spot in multiple languages
(as EURONEWS usually localizes all their coverage to different
tongues)?

As for Gambas, BTW: could you possibly point me to its BTS? I started
using it in class today - and my kids loved it! Just the sample
applications should be able to run in write protected mode (otherwise
it is tricky to locate them for cloning).

Regards
Ralf