Re: Free software world conference

Lørdag 27 januar 2007 12:13, skrev José L. Redrejo Rodríguez:

> I would like to talk with some of you about a deeper integration of
> the Linex project, at least in their educational side, with Debian
> Edu. I've heard Knut Yrvin was planning to attend, but I don't know
> if he's already confirmed it.

Yes. I gonna attend the conference, speaking about importance of
cooperation and developer gatherings where different free software
projects meets.

> Please if some of you are going to come, tell it to me to get
> in contact.

César Gómez Martín <cesar gomez <at> juntaextremadura net> is handling
the practicalities. His phone is +34651116409.

My phone is +47 908 95 765. You will probably be able to reach me at
<kyrvin <at> trolltech.com> too. I'm out travelling next 6-7 weeks in
Norway, to Belgium and Spain. This gives less time to catch up with the
Skolelinux-mailbox.

Best regards

Knut Yrvin