Free software world conference

I would like to know if some of the people involved in the
DebianEdu/Skolelinux project is going to attend to this conference:
http://www.freesoftwareworldconference.com/en/

I would like to talk with some of you about a deeper integration of the
Linex project, at least in their educational side, with Debian Edu.
I've heard Knut Yrvin was planning to attend, but I don't know if he's
already confirmed it. Please if some of you are going to come, tell it
to me to get in contact.

Regards.
José L.