Re: Next Devcamp in Soissons (France) will be take place from the 16th to the 26th of february 2007

Hi,

On Monday 15 January 2007 22:37, Marie-Laure DAINESI wrote:
> Next Devcamp in Soissons (France) will be take place from the 16th to
> the 26th of february 2007*

Great!

> Cetril will organise for you : - your travel (your tickets will be send
> to you) - your housing (in room from 2 to 4 personnes) - your food
> (please tell us if you need some special food)

Did I say great?! :)

> Departure the 24th from Soissons to Bruxelles : 7.00 am arrival in
> Bruxelles near 10.00 am

Hmm, I would really like to arrive on the 23rd, to join the traditional
warmup-meeting with 200-300 free software geeks in the bar at the grande
place in the center of Brussels. In my experience this is an essential and
worthwhile part of FOSDEM, as otherwise the meeting onlys last one and a half
days.

What do you think, can we move travelling to Brussels to Friday
afternoon/evening?

regards,
	Holger