Re: presentation: we want you for debian-edu/skolelinux

* Holger Levsen <debian@layer-acht.org> [070114 00:33]:

> Hi,
>
> I'm going to give a presentation "we want you for debian-edu/skolelinux" at
> linux.conf.au in Sydney on monday, that is in 30h.

page 5,9,13 last line is difficult to read

perhaps add following points

- collecting good free software for teaching purposes

- liberation of unfree learning software

- delivering learning software for different types of schools

primary -> gcompris ....

First Skoleworkstation standalone LiveCD  (etch) is ready for testing

http://www.skolelinux.de/download/SkoleWorkstation.070111.iso

user tux password tux

> Slides are at http://layer-acht.org/debian-edu_LCA2007.pdf - if you have some
> time, please give me some feedback :)