fixes for ltsp packages

On Mon, Jan 08, 2007 at 10:44:38AM +0100, Ronny Aasen wrote:
> Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> >[Vagrant Cascadian]

> >>i think debian-edu may experience some problems due to changes in xorg,
> >>it certainly causes problems for ltsp, and i would suspect maybe
> >>debian-edu workstation installs too:
> >>
> >>http://bugs.debian.org/405726
> >>http://bugs.debian.org/405639
> >>

> >Hm, yeah.  I hope it will be fixed soon.  I have not tested the CD for
> >a while now, but expect we are hit by it, yes.
> >
> We are. thin-client-server profile is installed without x-x-input-mouse
> and x-x-input-kbd

ok, i could upload ltsp packages that works around the above two
bugs(which may not be necessary if xserver-xorg gets fixed), test a
proposed fix for boolean handling (debian bug #405772), and possibly
also fix syslog handling, which i'm pretty sure is also broken.

that is, of course, if people are willing to test the fixes, and
debian-edu is willing to be the guinea pig for debian's ltsp. :)

live well,
  vagrant