Re: Etch-Workstation with Sarge-Tjener

Kurt Gramlich wrote:
Happy New Year!

thanks to all developers!

we testet today etch-test from 2006-12-31 in the profile
workstation connected to a Sarge tjener.

all worked fine.

While installing the question in the debian-edu profile

like:
"will you realy take the whole disk ..."

is still in norwegian ;-))

should we leave this as a reminder of the norwagian founders of
our project?
perhaps somebody likes to translate this into english, then i
will immediatly translate it into german ;-))

Thanks to all!

This was my .po error. where i added the norwegian translation to all the languages. SORRY!! It should be fixed in the etch-test yesterday. The text is orginal in english and translated to norwegian (and all other languages)

Ronny