Re: Invitation for developers meeting

Hi Arnaud,

(full-quote to bring back context...)

On Friday 13 October 2006 15:58, Arnaud LUQUIN wrote:
> I have just received the confirmation that we can organize a developers
> meeting in France for the skolelinux team in January 2007.
>
> This session will be organized in France (Soissons) near Paris from the
> 8th to 12th of January.
>
> Cetril (a non-profit organisation) will pay for housing, food and travel
> for developers.
>
> We currently plan for up to 30 europeans with cheap flights. Maybe we
> need to find additional funding.
>
> If this proposal is appropriate to you, I'd create a page on the wiki in
> order to organize this session.

Which you have done now at http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/DevCampFrance2007

During our IRC meeting the following questions arised:

- what is the goal of the developers meeting?
- who will decide about funding? Cetrly? styret?
- when+how will the sponsored people get the money to buy plane/train tickets?

regards,
	Holger