Re: Send press release about the free Java announcement?

On Mon, 13 Nov 2006, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

So, SUN Java will become free software tomorrow, and we can finally
include it on the Debian Edu CD when it happen.

Hmmm, I would delay a press release until you compiled it the
first time from source on a Debian machine.  It lasted some
time until Mozilla and Openoffice.org were included into Debian
and I see no reasons why this should be different for Java.

Not that I want to disturb your happyness, but just to be careful.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de