Re: QLogic Support

Sorry about that Petter :)

Here's the PCI ID information (I think) you're looking for:

00:0f.0 0100: 1077:2200 (rev 05)
00:0f.0 SCSI storage controller: QLogic Corp. QLA2200 64-bit Fibre Channel Adapter (rev 05)

I'm trying to create a bug report now, however if the package is discover-data, I'm unable to determine the version as it appears that my installation (debian-edu-etch-test-daily.iso from 20061109) doesn't have it:

ltsp248:~# dpkg --list discover-data
No packages found matching discover-data.

Best Regards,

Mark

On 11/11/06, Petter Reinholdtsen < pere@hungry.com> wrote:
[Mark Trimble]
> Hope one of these are what you were asking for. If not, please let
> me know and I'll correct.

It is not what I need.  Use '(lspci;lspci -n)|sort' to get the list of
PCI devices, and send me the entries for the SCSI card.  Or even
better, send it to bts as a wishlist bug against discover-data.

PS: Peter Reinholdtsen is my distant politically active cousin. :)

Friendly,